Rincon Family Services will celebrate a major milestone, our 50th Anniversary!
Age 60 or older
- Determined physically in need of service – meaning at least moderately impaired
- Resident of the State of Illinois
- Meet the asset requirements
- Apply for Medical benefits
Why Choose Rincon Family Services?
- We provide bilingual and bicultural services
- Our staff are fully trained and meet all the requirements of the program including background check and drug testing.
- Our program supervisors constantly monitor the performance of our staff and make changes as need it.
- We have more than 45 years of experience serving our community
How To Apply
- Contact the Illinois Department on Aging (IDoA) Senior HelpLine
Toll Free: 1-800-252-8966
- After the initial personal information intakes, an IDoA Case Manager will work with the client to determine their needs and create a Plan of Care.
- The client chooses their in-home services provider, such as Rincon Family Services
Need Assistance Applying?
Contact us at: (773) 956-0914 or (773) 564-9070