Mental Health Services
Call Today (773)564-9070
We accept Medicaid/MCOs
Rincon’s Mental Health Services are offered as part of a continuum of care. Because of our commitment to employing best practice in behavioral health, Rincon appoints clinicians to assess and develop personalized treatment plans for clients that have a dual diagnosis in mental health and substance use.
Our counseling services are offered as part of a continuum of care and a comprehensive case management approach. We serve youth (3+), adolescents and adults, providing therapeutic interventions and support services for clients with mental or behavioral health issues. Our trained clinicians assess and develop personalized treatment plans based on our clients’ needs. We specialize in the following types of therapy:
- Individuals, Group, Couples, Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Addiction & Recovery
- Intensive Case Management
- Grief & Loss
- Psychiatric evaluation (12+)
- Medication monitoring and management
In addition to our traditional counseling services, we offer the following related programming:
- Court Mandated Anger Management—teaches individuals with a court-mandated referral to identify, challenge, and refocus their anger into positive outcomes.