We served over 800 individuals and their families each year.
We don’t have to do all of it alone. We were never meant to.
- 1 in 5 U.S. adults experience mental illness each year.
- 1,754,000 adults in Illinois have a mental health condition.
- More than half of Americans report that COVID-19 has had a negative impact on their mental health.
- 1 in 4 people with a serious mental illness has been arrested by the police at some point in their lifetime
- On average, 1 person in the U.S. dies by suicide every 11 minutes.
- In Illinois, 1,488 lives were lost to suicide and 376,000 adults had thoughts of suicide in the last year.
It is ok to reach out for help!
We accept Medicaid/MCOs